Motion Maze Motion Maze

hmm interesting.

youve got a nice piece of ai there that follows the cube but its really shoddy and a really bad framerate. up your game!

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

epic!

i love zombie games and this was the best ive played on newgrounds so far! i cranked out my arch enemy music and went and conquored all the difficulties.

heres a few suggestions: co-p? this would be great for a co-op if you could somehow snag a server or 2. at somepoints its too easy, maybe you could make it longer with more maps, houses etc. the upgrades, there could be room for a whole lot more epic weapons like minigun, flamethrower and upgraded shotgun (shotgun is t3h ownz wif zombez!) the barricades, give them a health metre and more use against zombies i.e more health.

yeh so great game, bloonz owns and i cant wait for your next zombie game!

Zombie Apocalypse V1.1 Zombie Apocalypse V1.1

fun for what it is

i found this game great to just relax and stuff but id think it would be easier if the red screen wasnt so red that it blocked out everything in your vision. still great game this should be featured on the front page.

50 Optical Illusions 50 Optical Illusions

Unoriginal but well polished

Seen most of them before in other flashs, you presented it very well though. My favorite was the changable backgrounds: SEXY! XD

also for some odd reason i screenied the trippy pictures and stuck em together as a background collage for my desktop so yeh thanks for that and over all this has been nicely done.

zombie hord3!!! zombie hord3!!!

theres a glitch. it was only a one off.

i was doing an event in that grassy alcove in the slums. when the timer was up nothing happened, nothing spawned, nothing. still great game its like a 2D version of left 4 dead.

Optical Illusions Test Optical Illusions Test

theres a glitch

press stop then start twice and it makes the music ten times as cool XD

nice one i fav'd

Mercenary Combat Struggle Mercenary Combat Struggle

good

pretty decent shooter for flash. my only complaint is the guns, it just felt like i could stick to my first weapon without doin much else. also the constant coming back to life makes it boring, you need to alocate a lifes system for this to be solid gameplay. other than that theres nothin. good job.

Impossible_Game Impossible_Game

amazing!

10 for playability! 5 for ingenuity! a thumbs up for a simple game with not the best of graphics that gets really addictive haha. :)

The Background Tutorial The Background Tutorial

thanks for the tut, man

haha i used to draw all my backgrounds on one single layer it looked messy. now i know better :)

and tell the guy who reviewed below me, "retardedmuffin", there is a glitch with some of the movies and if you quit out and click play movie again it will play for you.

Hanna in a Choppa Hanna in a Choppa

good but..

how do you mute the music?

CMU responds:

Little musical-note symbol, bottom right...