Primal War 19 Primal War 19

everything

from the other episodes just got cranked up a notch for 2009. your fluid animations lighting and plot speed. this original frame by frame comic book style i like very much! the only setback is the sound effects like lazers and jungle noises. theyre a bit overused but thats fine, be sure to submit the next in the series soon.

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

wheres kirbopher??

other than that good work

You Dirty Swine! You Dirty Swine!

it was bound to happen.

MAOR swine flashes! gif was funneh and a bit of effort. i would rathered u post this in the SUPER SECRET CLUBHOUSE not nugrounds.

PeopleWhoPlayVideoGames PeopleWhoPlayVideoGames

compromise?

playing video games with your friends? :O
brix will be shat my friend.

great animation and morale i guess, my only complaint is that ringing noise from average microphones. its not your fault, but you could have had some simple ditty music to show how down to earth this flash is and also cover up the ringing noise.

keep it up!

Stickman91 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, my microphone is really cheap, so it's hard for me to record stuff clearly. >:(
However, I feel that the stunningly beautiful graphics in this movie more than made up for the less-than-average audio quality.

The Link Is Missing: Ep 4 The Link Is Missing: Ep 4

loved it

this reminds me so much of stickdeath. its been a while since ive been there... but very funny! maybe cheesy jokes, but still.

thats the thing, no bodys trying to make a statment. just trying to generate lulz. :)

The Lazer Collab 3 The Lazer Collab 3

awesome!

pure greatness guys. i hope for front page!

Random Massacre Random Massacre

eh it was ok.

needs more sound effects. quite boring to be honest sorry.

the madness genre has gone kindof stale so you really need something amazing to get peoples attention.
maybe some music i dunno something to liven it up. good try though.

MrFig responds:

Your review gave me the most advice and I thank you. I was planning on making a series called Epic Smiley's which involves the symbolic hero with the mask named "Jack" going on a deep adventure to save some people in some place (still working that out) and yeah...
Well my point is that this was just test, it took me little to no time to make next time will spend more time, have a back story, and try not to mimic Madness to meet your standards :D

TTB Vol. 2 "Gettysbear" TTB Vol. 2 "Gettysbear"

Happy birthdeh mister prezedent.

I havent laughed so hard in a long time thanks for sharing this with us.

The obstacle course..... The obstacle course.....

good

its good to see you get some inspiration from N way of the ninja but honestly theres more to be done here. you could kickj it straight off with 3d animations. why stop and stick figures?

PirateJenkins responds:

I dont know how to 3d animate :(
Thanks for the pointers i will keep them in mind.

Runescape Sucks Cock Runescape Sucks Cock

omg i luved it

not much animation but still pretty good.